Matching employee giving is one of the best ways to increase employee engagement with your charity partnership or support a one-off campaign to maximise funds.
Many organisations offer match funding as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. It is a convenient way to add to an employee’s donation.
Charities Trust has extensive experience of running match funding schemes for a wide range of companies.
- Choose the criteria by which you want to apply the match
- A range of options for matching employee’s donations
- The possibility of making matched funding to your own specific criteria – contact us to discuss this as additional charges will apply
- Match funding can be applied to payroll giving donations and employee fundraising
- Hassle free match as we can administer and manage the match funding process
- You choose what types of charities are eligible for match funding in your organisation
- Reports can be provided detailing how much has been matched and what charities have been supported
Contact Charities Trust to discuss your match option
You can download a copy of our report into match funding The Great Match, commissioned with our clients the Royal Bank of Scotland and The Big Give