My Giving Account
A great addition to any Payroll Giving scheme, it provides your employees with a personal online charity account to put aside money specifically for charitable giving.
Regular donations can be set up to support selected charities, or funds can be left to build up in the account so that donations can be made at any time, including charity events and disaster appeals.
Online access allows users to log in at any time to view transactions, update personal details, amend regular donations and change or add preferred charities, with the flexibility to make changes at any time.
- Put money aside dedicated to your charitable giving
- Easily schedule regular donations at a range of convenient options
- Add a charity to Charities Trust’s database so that we can validate and verify their details
- Respond quickly to charity campaigns or emergency appeals
- Make one-off donations at any time
- Sponsor friends and family using Sponsor Me
- Register online to check up-to-date account information, view transaction history and download recent transactions to view whenever you wish
- Download our My Giving Account information
- Contact us to find out how to set up a My Giving Account
Already an Account holder?
If you are an account holder and wish to access your account, please go to the CT Donate website and login. You will need to register on the site if you have not already done so.