Now in it's 30th year, Payroll Giving is the smartest way to give. It allows your employees to easily donate to good causes tax free, direct from their pay. Any UK charity, any cause.
Simple to run and easy to set up, it provides good causes with a regular income and gives employees a tax break on the donations they make.
Every employer in the UK can start a Payroll Giving scheme, no matter the size of your business or industry type. There are lots of benefits.
Donations are deducted from gross pay - before tax is deducted. This gives immediate tax relief on donations and means it costs less for your employees to donate. The table below gives some examples:
- Shows commitment to your employees
- Improves staff morale and motivation
- Supports good causes
- Simple to set up and easy to run
- Cost-effective with no set-up fees
- Boosts your CSR profile and public image
- Recognition via quality marks and awards
- Tax-effective for employees - they can also donate tax-effectively at bonus time with a one-off donation
- Monthly reports for your CSR targets
- It can work alongside your match funding programmes
- You can offer employees a My Giving Account to manage their donations
- Option for online employee registration
- You can switch your existing Payroll Giving to us, quickly and easily
Promote your scheme throughout your company. We have created a range of material to help, including posters, postcards, sample text and infographic guide
View and download promotional material >
Sign employees up using our Employee Registration form
Download Payroll Giving Employee Registration Form >
Infographic | make every payday count
A clear and simple guide explaining the key facts and benefits of Payroll Giving
Download infographic >